Energy level for a 5 month old husky?
Question by surferrunchick: Energy level for a 5 month old husky?
hi everyone! my husky puppy is 5 months old and boy has he grown, he’s almost 40 lbs! we went on vacation for 3 weeks to myrtle beach SC and he loved the ocean and adjusted well to the very hot weather. we drove 2 days on the road and he slept the whole way. As soon as we arrived home yesterday, he went berserk!!! we let him play in the yard for a few hours until he was ready for bed. Today he has been non stop running, energy level through the roof and whining and digging and just overall being a menace! he’s finally sleeping now, so my question is, is this normal behaviour for him? he’s not normally THIS hyper! could it be the the fact he was stuck in a car for 2 days and didn’t get his daily runs? please help! im just wondering if this high energy will last? i know huskies are very high energy level dogs and need lots of exercise and i give him plenty, at least an hour and half each day but i would like to know why he has been acting crazy today?! thanks!
Answer by kmae2z
i have a Shepard husky and he is 6, Huskies are Extremely Hyper. He is a puppy he is going to run around like that plus the car ride and that he is a husky, really shod solve your question!!
hope it helps!!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- GMO Registry Opens City of Tokyo Top Level Domain, .tokyo, for General Registration
- Solar Power Energy System
- Cognitive Assessment Provides Window into Proficiency Level of Robot-Assisted Surgeons
- Geothermal Energy- Source of Green Energy
- Transparency Market Research Adds detailed Market Research Report on Energy Storage Technologies to Its Database
- Solar PV Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Equipment Market, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Energy From Past to Present
- Q&A: what are future applications of geothermal energy?
- Wind Energy and the Environment
- Q&A: What are wind energy maps?