Serco Awarded $43 Million San Francisco Parking Meters Contract
Reston, VA (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Serco Inc., a provider of professional, technology, and management services, announced today that the Company has been awarded a re-compete contract for the Parking Meter Coin Collection, Counting and Support Services Contract supporting the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA). The contract has five year base period and is valued at $ 43 million.
Under this contract, Serco will provide parking meter operation support services for meter management systems and infrastructure, and the daily collection and reconciliation of parking meters. Serco will implement a new online dashboard to enhance its financial reporting to SFMTA, and the Company will utilize GPS vehicle tracking and vehicle security cameras for enhanced security and safety. Serco has been supporting SFMTA services for over the past ten years.
?Serco is proud of the services we have delivered in San Francisco over the past decade,? said Gene Costa, Vice President of Serco?s Transportation and Infrastructure unit. ?We look forward to continuing our support with new enhanced solutions.?
About Serco Inc.: Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology, and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate, and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services, and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees, annual revenue of $ 1.4 billion, and is ranked in the Top 35 of the largest Federal Prime Contractors by Washington Technology. Serco Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Serco Group plc, a $ 7 billion international business that helps transform government and public services around the world. More information about Serco Inc. can be found at http://www.serco-na.com.
- LeddarTech Attracts Significant Investor Interest, Successfully Completing $7 Million Financing
- Spend Halloween Weekend at the San Francisco SPCA’s “There’s No Place Like Home” Celebration
- The Asia-Pacific Location Based Services (LBS) market is estimated to grow from $1,572.4 million in 2014 to $11,257.3 million by 2019 – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Bluetooth Smart, ZigBee and Thread Lead WSN Device Shipments to 930 Million in 2018, Says ON World
- Small UAV Market Estimated to Reach $582.2 Million by 2019 New Report by MarketsandMarkets
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine researcher named Recipient of the Childrens Environmental Health (CEHN) 2014 Science Award
- GroundMetrics, Inc. Raises $2.73 Million in Series B Financing Round Led by Cowboy Technology Angels to Accelerate Oil Boom
- Harness Racing Social Media Initiative Launches Million Dollar Grand Circuit Challenge
- Anti-tank, Anti-personnel, IED Detection Systems Market Worth $440.20 Million and $278.12 Million by 2020 New Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Worth $3,106.28 Million by 2018 – New Report by Marketsandmarkets