Serco Awarded $43 Million San Francisco Parking Meters Contract
Reston, VA (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Serco Inc., a provider of professional, technology, and management services, announced today that the Company has been awarded a re-compete contract for the Parking Meter Coin Collection, Counting and Support Services Contract supporting the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA). The contract has five year base period and is valued at $ 43 million.
Under this contract, Serco will provide parking meter operation support services for meter management systems and infrastructure, and the daily collection and reconciliation of parking meters. Serco will implement a new online dashboard to enhance its financial reporting to SFMTA, and the Company will utilize GPS vehicle tracking and vehicle security cameras for enhanced security and safety. Serco has been supporting SFMTA services for over the past ten years.
?Serco is proud of the services we have delivered in San Francisco over the past decade,? said Gene Costa, Vice President of Serco?s Transportation and Infrastructure unit. ?We look forward to continuing our support with new enhanced solutions.?
About Serco Inc.: Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology, and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate, and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services, and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees, annual revenue of $ 1.4 billion, and is ranked in the Top 35 of the largest Federal Prime Contractors by Washington Technology. Serco Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Serco Group plc, a $ 7 billion international business that helps transform government and public services around the world. More information about Serco Inc. can be found at http://www.serco-na.com.
- Photo Science, a Quantum Spatial Company, Awarded NOAA Shoreline Mapping Contract
- Power Grid System (Captive Generation, Wind Power) Market in Subsea Worth $2,365.1 Million by 2018 – New Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Power Grid System Market (Captive Generation, Wind Power) in Subsea Worth $2,365.1 Million by 2018 – New Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Hang w/ Passes One Million Downloads
- Cubic Wins $18.3 Million Contract for F-35 Low Rate Initial Production
- Minarc Awarded Prestigious 2013 SPARK Award for Innovative Net-Zero Work on ION Luxury Adventure Hotel
- Genera Energy, University of Tennessee Complete $5 Million Biofuels Grant
- Sled Gear USA Providing 1 Million Dollars in Inventory Clearance
- Flame Retardant Chemicals Market (Aluminum Trihydrate, Antimony Oxides, Brominated, Chlorinated) Worth $7,131.9 Million by 2017 – New Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Smart Water Management (SWM) Market (Meters, EAM, Networks, Analytics) worth $12.03 Billion by 2018 – New Report by MarketsandMarkets